Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you.
Bible Story: Inseparable (Nothing Can Separate Us from God) • Romans 8:38-39
Bottom Line: God loves you no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
Memory Verse: “Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Tell us something you believe is true about God. How does that belief show up in the way you live?
- If we believe that God loves us no matter what, how can that change how we live?
- We can’t earn God’s love by going to church, being good, smart, kind, cool, or any other way. So, what is God’s love for us based on?
- How is God’s love different from any other kind of love?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)