What We’re Learning: Small Group Launch
This week’s Middle School Ministry lesson is unique because it’s kicking off our next school year of Small Groups.
How do I lead my student through this lesson at home?
MSM goes live Sundays at 11:15am on our HopeMSM YouTube Account. Grab a Bible, watch the video together while it’s live or after, and go through the below discussion guide anytime you like. This would be a great guide to modify to do together as a whole family. You can lead your whole family through connecting with each other and the importance of connecting at church. Skittles or M & Ms will be needed to complete the icebreaker together.
August 1 – Small Group Launch
- Main Point: We were made to belong with and encourage one other.
- Main Scripture: Hebrews 10:24-25
- Small Group Leader Guide*
- *The Small Group Leader Guide references Get to Know You cards. Here is a list of those questions for you to use at home:
- In my freetime I like to…
- My favorite candy is…
- My favorite food is…
- In your own words, who is Jesus to you?
- If I could be any animal I’d be…..because….
- My favorite music right now is…