Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego — Daniel 3
Bottom Line: Trust that God is always with you.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him
Memory Verse: “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- In what ways should believing God is always with us affect the everyday life of a Jesus follower?
- The faith of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego impacted Nebuchadnezzar and his whole kingdom. How can knowing God is always with you impact the lives of those around you?
- When are some times you need to trust God or you have needed to trust God?
- How can you remember to trust God when you experience a situation that hurts your confidence in yourself or in Him?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.