Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Confidence—Learning to see yourself the way God sees you
Bible Story: Stand and Deliver (Armor of God) • Ephesians 6:10-17
Bottom Line: Use what God has given you to stand strong.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
Memory Verse: “Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:6 (NIV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What part of the armor of God do you think is most helpful?
- How does the armor of God give you confidence?
- As you get dressed this week, how can you remind yourself to “put on your armor”?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.