Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Grow as We Go (Jesus Grows in Wisdom) • Luke 2:41-52
Key Question: What does it mean to be wise?
Bottom Line: Wisdom is worth searching for.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What does it mean to be wise?
- Is there a difference between being smart and being wise? (Encourage kids to explain their answers. This is an opportunity to discuss the difference between knowing a lot of facts and making wise choices.)
- Why is wisdom valuable? What is the benefit of making wise choices?
- What are some ways you can search for God’s wisdom?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.