Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God’s power can give me what I need. Moses and the Water • Exodus 17:1-7
Memory Verse: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power.” Psalm 147:5, NIV
Key Question: Who is powerful?
Bottom Line: God is powerful.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse Motions:
Great (jazz hands)
is our Lord (point up)
and mighty in power,” (fists on hips)
Psalm 147:5. (Open hands like a book.)
- Ask, “What happened in our story today?” Moses and the people were very thirsty. They needed water to drink, but they didn’t have any. Moses talked to God about it, and God told Moses to hit a rock. Even though it sounded strange, Moses trusted God and did what He told him to do. Water came out of the rock! God gave Moses and the people all the water they needed. God’s power gave Moses and the people what they needed, and God’s power can give us what we need, too!”
- Grab a sheet and any blue items you have handy (pom poms, socks, streamers, balloons, etc.). Place the items on the sheet. Work together with your preschooler to use the sheet to bounce the items up in the air (like the parachute game). Pretend that the blue items are the water that game from the rock.
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon