Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God’s power can protect me. Daniel and the Lions • Daniel 6:1-23
Memory Verse: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power.” Psalm 147:5, NIV
Key Question: Who is powerful?
Bottom Line: God is powerful.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what, so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse Motions:
Great (jazz hands)
is our Lord (point up)
and mighty in power,” (fists on hips)
Psalm 147:5. (Open hands like a book.)
- “What happened in our story today?” Daniel prayed to God, even with the king made a law saying that you couldn’t. The king had Daniel thrown into the lion’s den as punishment, but God protected Daniel through the night. When the morning came, the king saw that God has protected Daniel, so he made a new rule saying that everyone should pray to God!
- “Who can protect you?” God can protect me.
- “Who is powerful?” God is powerful
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon