Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God’s power is awesome! Moses and the Sea • Exodus 13:17-18; 14
Memory Verse: “Great is our Lord and mighty in power.” Psalm 147:5, NIV
Key Question: Who is powerful?
Bottom Line: God is powerful
Basic Truth: I am made by God to worship Him
Memory Verse Motions:
Great (jazz hands)
is our Lord (point up)
and mighty in power,” (fists on hips)
Psalm 147:5. (Open hands like a book.)
- Ask your preschooler:
- What was our story about today? God saved Moses and the Israelites from the Egyptians by parting the Red Sea so they could walk on dry ground.
- Who is powerful? God is powerful!
- Grab a plate and fill with water. Put a generous amount of pepper on the surface of the water.
- Remind your preschooler how God parted the Red Sea.
- Put a drop of dish soap in the middle of the plate. The pepper should move rapidly away from the soap towards the edge of the plate.
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon