Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it.
Bible Story: Brand New (Renew Your Mind) • Romans 12:2
Key Question: How are you wiser than you used to be?
Bottom Line: Never stop growing in wisdom.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what, so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead discuss:
- How did you grow in wisdom this past school year? For example, do you do what you’re asked to do at home more often without complaining? Is there a subject at school that you struggle with but you put some extra time into it last year?
- What are some things you can do to grow in wisdom?
- How do you know if you are growing in wisdom?
- How does the world around us influence what we think?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)