Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it.
Bible Story: Brand New (Renew Your Mind) • Romans 12:2
Key Question: How are you wiser than you used to be?
Bottom Line: Never stop growing in wisdom.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what, so I can trust God to guide me
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead discuss:
- How did you grow in wisdom this past school year? For example, do you do what you’re asked to do at home more often without complaining? Is there a subject at school that you struggle with but you put some extra time into it last year?
- What are some things you can do to grow in wisdom?
- How do you know if you are growing in wisdom?
- How does the world around us influence what we think?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)