Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Wildest Dreams (Solomon Asks God for Wisdom) • 1 Kings 3:4-28
Key Question: Why do you need wisdom?
Bottom Line: Trust God to give you wisdom.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Why is wisdom important? Why do we need wisdom?
- What are some potential consequences of a wise choice? What are some potential consequences of an unwise or foolish choice?
- When we aren’t sure what the truth is, where can we begin to search for wisdom?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)