Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Wisdom—Finding out what you should do and doing it
Bible Story: Think (Wise People See Danger) • Proverbs 22:3
Key Question: What could keep you from being wise?
Bottom Line: Think before you act.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit can help me do big things now.
Memory Verse: “If any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He will give it to you. God gives freely to everyone and doesn’t find fault.” James 1:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What could keep you from being wise?
- Why is it important to STOP and THINK before you ACT? How can taking the time to STOP and THINK help you make a wise choice?
- Why is it hard to remember to STOP and THINK?
- What are some things we can THINK about to help us ACT wisely?
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.