Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God is with me so I can be wise. Deborah • Judges 4 and 5
Memory Verse: “We have the Lord our God to help us.” 2 Chronicles 32:8, NLT
Key Question: Who is always with you?
Bottom Line: God is always with me.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
“We have (bend wrists and tap fingertips to chest)
the Lord our God (point up)
to help us,” (right thumbs-up on top of left palm)
2 Chronicles 32:8. (Open hands like a book.)”
- What happened in our story today? Deborah was a wise woman who helped the Israelites make wise choices. God was with Deborah and helped her be wise. Deborah asked God for help being wise. We can be wise and remember that God wants us to help people, share, and be kind.
- Who is always with you? God is always with you
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon