Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Bible Story: God is with me so I can be brave. Moses’ Mom • Exodus 1:22–2:10
Memory Verse: “We have the Lord our God to help us.” 2 Chronicles 32:8, NLT
Key Question: Who is always with you?
Bottom Line: God is always with me.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now.
“We have (bend wrists and tap fingertips to chest)
the Lord our God (point up)
to help us,” (right thumbs-up on top of left palm)
2 Chronicles 32:8. (Open hands like a book.)”
- What happened in our story today? God helped Moses’ mom be brave. She saved Moses by putting him in a basket and sending him down the river. Moses was rescued by Pharoah’s daughter. God was with Moses’ mom and helped her be brave.
- Who is always with you? God is always with me!
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon