Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Initiative—Seeing what needs to be done and doing it
Bible Story: Help! (Nehemiah Helps the Poor) • Nehemiah 5
Bottom Line: Look for ways to make things right.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose, so I have value.
Memory Verse: Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord. Colossians 3:23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- We should treat others the way we want to be treated but that’s not always easy. When do you find it particularly difficult to stand up for someone? Why do you think it’s hard?
- When is it easy for you to step in and help make an unfair situation right?
How would things be different at school if kids practiced treating others the way they want to be treated? What about at home? How would our world be different? What’s a small way you can contribute to that change?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)