Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Initiative—Seeing what needs to be done and doing it.
Bible Story: Ain’t No Stopping Us Now (Nehemiah and Sanballat) • Nehemiah 2:19-20, 4, 6
Bottom Line: Stay focused on what needs to be done.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord. Colossians 3:23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Give examples of ways you might get distracted when doing the following activities:
- Listening in class
- Reading a homework assignment
- Telling someone about Jesus
- Cleaning your room
- Memorizing a Bible verse
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new
- Helping someone in your family
- What are some signals you can watch for that help you know when you are being distracted?
- If you know that you will be easily distracted by something, what can you do to remind yourself to stay focused?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)