Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Initiative—Seeing what needs to be done and doing it.
Bible Story: Ain’t No Stopping Us Now (Nehemiah and Sanballat) • Nehemiah 2:19-20, 4, 6
Bottom Line: Stay focused on what needs to be done.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord. Colossians 3:23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- Give examples of ways you might get distracted when doing the following activities:
- Listening in class
- Reading a homework assignment
- Telling someone about Jesus
- Cleaning your room
- Memorizing a Bible verse
- Stepping out of your comfort zone and trying something new
- Helping someone in your family
- What are some signals you can watch for that help you know when you are being distracted?
- If you know that you will be easily distracted by something, what can you do to remind yourself to stay focused?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.