Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Initiative—Seeing what needs to be done and doing it.
Bible Story: I Just Want to Celebrate (The Wall Is Rebuilt) • Nehemiah 3–4, 6:15-16, 8:1-17
Bottom Line: Look for ways to celebrate what God has done.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Work at everything you do with all your heart. Work as if you were working for the Lord. Colossians 3:23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What are some things you know about God’s character that you can praise or celebrate right now?
- If we want to make a point of noticing what God has done in our life and remembering to thank Him, what might help us do that?
- When things don’t turn out as we had hoped, why can we still celebrate?
(Brainstorm some creative ways we can celebrate what God has done in our lives.)
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.