Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble loading the video? CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Bible Story: That’s What Friends Are For (Giving Freely to the Lord’s People) •
2 Corinthians 8:1-5
Key Question: How can you use what you have to help others?
Bottom Line: You can always use what you have to help someone else.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against wanting to have more and more things. Life is not made up of how much a person has.” Luke 12:15 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What can you do when you don’t think you have anything you can use to help someone? What’s one thing you can do this week to use what you have to help someone else?
- What does contentment have to do with generosity?
- How can being content show others that you trust God?
- (If more than a couple kids in your group have phones, ask the following question.) How does social media affect our ability to learn to be content with what we have?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)