Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Contentment—Learning to be okay with what you have
Bible Story: In My Life (Israelites Long for Egypt) • Exodus 16:2-21; 17:1-7
Key Question: What is good in your life right now?
Bottom Line: Don’t miss out on what you have now.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against wanting to have more and more things. Life is not made up of how much a person has.” Luke 12:15 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- How did God interact with the Israelites? How would you describe God based on His interaction with the Israelites?
- What are some ways God provided for the Israelites? What are some ways God provides for us?
- What do you think you might miss out on in the future if you’re not content and thankful for what is happening in your life right now?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)