Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Contentment—Learning to be okay with what you have
Bible Story: Be OK (Be Content/Paul in Prison) • Philippians 4:11b-13
Key Question: When is it hardest to be content?
Bottom Line: God can help you be content.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against wanting to have more and more things. Life is not made up of how much a person has.” Luke 12:15 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What can influence whether we are content or not?
- When is it hardest for you to be content?
- What are some ways we can learn to be content?
- What do you know about God that can help you be content? (This can be fast paced – it is just to provide a review of what truths we know about God.)
- Do you have to be happy with what you have to be content? Why or why not?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.