Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Contentment—Learning to be okay with what you have
Bible Story: In My Life (Israelites Long for Egypt) • Exodus 16:2-21; 17:1-7
Key Question: What is good in your life right now?
Bottom Line: Don’t miss out on what you have now.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against wanting to have more and more things. Life is not made up of how much a person has.” Luke 12:15 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- How did God interact with the Israelites? How would you describe God based on His interaction with the Israelites?
- What are some ways God provided for the Israelites? What are some ways God provides for us?
- What do you think you might miss out on in the future if you’re not content and thankful for what is happening in your life right now?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.