Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Contentment—Learning to be okay with what you have.
Bible Story: That’s What Friends Are For (Giving Freely to the Lord’s People) •
2 Corinthians 8:1-5
Key Question: How can you use what you have to help others?
Bottom Line: You can always use what you have to help someone else.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against wanting to have more and more things. Life is not made up of how much a person has.” Luke 12:15 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What can you do when you don’t think you have anything you can use to help someone? What’s one thing you can do this week to use what you have to help someone else?
- What does contentment have to do with generosity?
- How can being content show others that you trust God?
- (If more than a couple kids in your group have phones, ask the following question.) How does social media affect our ability to learn to be content with what we have?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.