Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift
Bible Story: Tidings of Comfort and Joy (Gabriel Appears to Mary) • Luke 1:26-56
Key Question: When has something worked out differently than you expected?
Bottom Line: Celebrate because God has a plan.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. John 3:16 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What do we know about God’s plan? How is Jesus part of God’s plan?
- When is it hard to remember to celebrate that God has a plan for us to be with Him now and forever?
- How can we remember to celebrate that God’s plan is so much bigger and better than we can imagine?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)