Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Self-control—Choosing to do what you should even when you don’t want to.
Bible Story: Blank Space (Choose Your Words Carefully) • Proverbs 12:18
Key Question: How can words make things better?
Bottom Line: Think before you speak.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: “God’s power has given us everything we need to live a godly life.” 2 Peter 1:3a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What’s a good test to use in deciding what we should or should not say? Is your test different when you’re talking to someone who’s younger than you? How about someone who is older?
- Just because something is true, does it mean it is okay to say it? Why or why not?
- How do you decide if something is necessary to say or if it’s better to leave it unspoken—even if it’s true?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)