Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Resilience—Getting back up when something gets you down.
Bible Story: Glory Days (Heroes of the Faith) • Hebrews 11
Key Question: Who inspires you to get back up?
Bottom Line: Trusting God can help you get back up.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: But those who trust in the Lord will receive new strength. They will fly as high as eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not grow weak. Isaiah 40:31 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What is faith, in your own words?
- How can our actions show we have faith or show we trust God no matter what?
- How can faith and trusting God help us to get back up again?
- Why is knowing the stories in the Bible important? How does knowing stories of how God showed up in difficult situations affect our faith? How do the stories affect our ability to bounce back?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)