Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Resilience—Getting back up when something gets you down
Bible Story: Go the Distance (Peter and John Are Taken to the Sanhedrin) • Acts 3:1–4:21
Key Question: When have you decided to keep going?
Bottom Line: Keep going even when it gets tough.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: But those who trust in the Lord will receive new strength. They will fly as high as eagles. They will run and not get tired. They will walk and not grow weak. Isaiah 40:31 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What does it look like to be resilient when a friend isn’t treating you kindly? What about when you’re not getting along with a parent? Or when you’re struggling with learning something at school?
- What can you do if you aren’t sure what it means to be resilient in a certain situation?
- Do you think when you decide to keep going when it is tough, it helps you bounce back when something gets you down again? Why or why not?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.