Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: Why Can’t We Be Friends? (Abigail Intervenes) • 1 Samuel 25:1-35
Key Question: What are some ways to make peace?
Bottom Line: You can help others make peace.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: The fruit the Holy Spirit produces is love, joy and peace. It is being patient, kind and good. It is being faithful and gentle and having control of oneself. Galatians 5:22-23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Do you have an example of a conflict you were recently involved in that you would be willing to share with the group? How did you handle the situation?
- Do you find it difficult or easy to make peace with others?
- What are some ways you can take control of your reactions when the fight is right in front of you?
- If you are a Jesus follower, what does that show others around you when you choose peace over a fight?
- How can peace make change in the world around you?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)