Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: Let It Go (Patience Principle) • Proverbs 15:18
Key Question: What can you do when you’re feeling impatient?
Bottom Line: Be patient with each other.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: The fruit the Holy Spirit produces is love, joy and peace. It is being patient, kind and good. It is being faithful and gentle and having control of oneself. Galatians 5:22-23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What are some situations where you tend to lose your patience?
- Do you have particular people in your life with whom it is extra difficult to have patience?
- Why is it so important to be patient with each other?
- What are some ways that you can help yourself calm down when you are getting impatient or upset?
- When we choose to be patient, what does that tell other people about God?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)