Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: What Is Love? (We Love Because God Loved Us) • 1 John 4:9-13
Key Question: How can you love others like God does?
Bottom Line: Love others because God loves you.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: The fruit the Holy Spirit produces is love, joy and peace. It is being patient, kind and good. It is being faithful and gentle and having control of oneself. Galatians 5:22-23a (NIrV)
Read Galatians 5:22-23a (this will be our verse all summer long)
- The theme for the summer is “Make Waves,” and we’ll be learning how the things we do today can change the world around us. We can make waves and impact the world by showing love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Do you notice that love is the first thing mentioned in the verse? Why do you think that is?
- What is the most important thing God asks us to do?
- Why do you think everything else comes as a result of loving God and others?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.