Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: Let It Go (Patience Principle) • Proverbs 15:18
Key Question: What can you do when you’re feeling impatient?
Bottom Line: Be patient with each other.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: The fruit the Holy Spirit produces is love, joy and peace. It is being patient, kind and good. It is being faithful and gentle and having control of oneself. Galatians 5:22-23a (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What are some situations where you tend to lose your patience?
- Do you have particular people in your life with whom it is extra difficult to have patience?
- Why is it so important to be patient with each other?
- What are some ways that you can help yourself calm down when you are getting impatient or upset?
- When we choose to be patient, what does that tell other people about God?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.