Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Summer Theme: Make Waves – What you do today can change the world around you
Bible Story: Good Vibrations (City on a Hill) • Matthew 5:14-16
Key Question: How can you show God’s goodness to others?
Bottom Line: Show God’s goodness to others.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so the Holy Spirit will help me do big things now
Memory Verse: God began a good work in you. And I am sure that he will carry it on until it is completed. That will be on the day Christ Jesus returns. Philippians 1:6 (NIrV)
- Home – How can you shine God’s goodness at home?
- School – How can you shine God’s goodness at your school?
- Community – How can you shine God’s goodness in your community (neighborhood, city, etc.)?
- World – How can you shine God’s goodness in the world?
“So, this week, be like a lighthouse and let your light shine. Show God’s goodness to others!” Showing God’s goodness to others is one way we can make waves at home, at school, in our community, and in the world.”
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)