Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: No Matter What (The Fall) • Genesis 3 (supporting: Genesis 2:15-17; The Gospels)
Key Question: Who has loved you even when you’ve messed up?
Bottom Line: God loves us no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why do you think we choose to do the wrong thing even when we know what the right thing is?
- How does it make you feel when you have messed up?
- Who has loved you even when you’ve messed up?
- Do you ever feel like God doesn’t love you?
- What are some things that remind you that God loves you no matter what?
Note: Take the opportunity to assure kids that they are defined not by the things they do, but by the love God has for them.
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)