Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: I Choose You (God Chooses Abram) • Genesis 12:1-9; 15:1-6
Key Question: When have you made a plan?
Bottom Line: God has a plan to show love to the world.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Since we typically do not hear God’s audible voice, how can we know what God’s plan is for us?
- Can God still use us to show love to the world, even if we have done things that make us feel far from God?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)