Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: L-O-V-E (Greatest Commandment) • Matthew 22:34-40
Bottom Line: Love God by loving others.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What are some things or who are some people you love?
- What are some ways you can show love to God?
- What are some practical ways you can show love to others around you?
- When you show love to others, what does that show them about God?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.