Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Monthly Virtue: Love—Showing others how much they matter to you
Bible Story: No Matter What (The Fall) • Genesis 3 (supporting: Genesis 2:15-17; The Gospels)
Bottom Line: God loves us no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: Here is what love is. It is not that we loved God. It is that he loved us and sent his Son to give his life to pay for our sins. 1 John 4:10 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- Why do you think we choose to do the wrong thing even when we know what the right thing is?
- How does it make you feel when you have messed up?
- Do you ever feel like God doesn’t love you?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.