Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at email@example.com
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Trust – Putting your confidence in someone you can depend on
Bible Story: Liquid (Isaac’s Wells) • Genesis 26:1-22, 26-31
Key Question: How do you react when things don’t go your way?
Bottom Line: Trust God no matter what.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- How can doing the right thing, especially when it is hard, be a way we can show others we trust God?
- When we have been treated unfairly or unkindly, does getting even show we trust God? Why or why not?
- Even when things don’t go your way, why can you still put our confidence in God and depend on Him?
- How can believing Jesus as your Savior show you trust God?
- Is there something that isn’t going your way right now and you need to trust God with it?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)