Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Grit—Refusing to give up when life gets hard
Bible Story: Down in a Hole (Joseph Sold by Brothers and Joseph in Jail) • Genesis 37, 39–40
Bottom Line: Hold on because God is with you.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can be confident that God knows who I am.
Memory Verse: Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and lead the group to discuss:
- What are some hard things you have had to face?
- What helps you get through hard things?
- What are some ways you are reminded that God is with you?
- How can Joseph’s story encourage you?
- How can you use your experiences to encourage others?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)