Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
- Online Experience Video for you and your student to watch together
- Discussion Questions for you & your student
- Pre-Teen Guide for your student to go a little deeper on his/her own
- Salvation Conversation Guide for one of the most important conversations you’ll ever have
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/
Got a question? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Grit—Refusing to give up when life gets hard
Bible Story: Big Picture (Joseph Forgives His Brothers) • Genesis 41–45
Key Question: When has something turned out better than you expected?
Bottom Line: Hold on because there’s a bigger story.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can trust God to guide me.
Memory Verse: Let us not become tired of doing good. At the right time we will gather a crop if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- When has something turned out better than you expected?
- How does it make you feel to know that God is writing a bigger story in your life, just like God did for Joseph?
- Even though we know there’s a bigger story, why is it so hard to believe that sometimes?
The Pre-Teen Learner Guide is designed to provide Bible Study throughout the week for your 4th or 5th grader.
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for students who watch the adult service, too!)