Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
You can access the full modified curriculum here.
Monthly Virtue: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift.
Bible Story: The Greatest Gift (Jesus Is Born) • Luke 2:1-7
Bottom Line: Jesus is the greatest gift.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- Is it better to give someone something that already belongs to you or to go buy something brand new to give that person? (Note: There is no right answer! This is simply to spark discussion and get kids to consider the sacrifice that may go into giving something away that belongs to them. Likewise, it takes thoughtfulness to pick out the perfect gift to purchase for someone.)
- What’s the greatest gift you’ve ever been given?
- What do you like about giving someone a gift?
- Why is Jesus the greatest gift to us?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)