Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Monthly Virtue: Christmas—Celebrating Jesus, God’s greatest gift
Bible Story: Breath of Heaven (Zechariah/Elizabeth and Gabriel/Mary) • Luke 1:5-66
Bottom Line: Anything is possible with God.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you. He is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- What are some of the most amazing things you’ve ever seen?
- What are some amazing things God has done?
- If God doesn’t answer our prayers in the way we hope, does it mean God isn’t listening? Why or why not?
- When things seem impossible, how does it help us to think about other times when God has done the impossible?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)