Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the Devotional pages to generate more activities and discussion
Online Experience Video
Monthly Virtue: Knowledge—Learning something new so you can be better at whatever you do.
Bible Story: This Desert Life (Jesus Is Tempted in the Desert) • Luke 4:1-13 (Matthew 4:1-11)
Bottom Line: Remembering what’s true can help you make the wise choice
Basic Truth: I need to make the wise choice.
Memory Verse: The Lord gives wisdom. Knowledge and understanding come from his mouth. Proverbs 2:6 (NIrV)
- Are there some people in your life who are easier to always forgive than others?
- Do you ever feel like you don’t deserve to be forgiven? If so, why?
- When is it hard to ask for forgiveness?
- Why does God always forgive us?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)