Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “I am alive for ever and ever!” Revelation 1:18, NIV
Key Question: Who is alive?
Bottom Line: Jesus is alive.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Week 1: April 2
- Bible Story: We celebrate Jesus because He is special. Palm Sunday• Matthew 21:1-11, 15-16
Week 2: April 9
- Bible Story: Jesus is alive! Easter • Matthew 26:20-50; 27:1-2; 28:1-7; John 13:33; 14:1-3, 28
Week 3: April 16
- Bible Story: Jesus is alive, and He wants to be our friend forever. Breakfast on the Beach • John 21:1-14
Week 4: April 23
- Bible Story: Jesus wants me to tell others He is alive. Great Commission • Matthew 28:19-20
Week 5: April 30- 5th Sunday Funday
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
‘I am alive (point up)
for ever and ever,’ (twirl around)
Revelation 1:18. (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon