Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to experience KidCity right where you are! Our weekend teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in it together.” Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Parent section for some additional activities to do with your child.
- You can find all of the activity pages below.
For kids – Online Experience Video
Access this week’s video: CLICK HERE
The new video for the upcoming week will be loaded by Wednesday each week.
Memory Verse: “We have the Lord our God to help us.” 2 Chronicles 32:8, NLT
Key Question:Who made you to help others?
Bottom Line: God made me to help others.
Basic Truth: I am made by God to reflect His Image (act like Him).
Week 1: May 7
- Bible Story: God made me to help others. Good Samaritan • Luke 10:25-37
Week 2: May 14
- Bible Story: God made me to help my friends. The Four Friends • Mark 2:1-12
Week 3: May 21
- Bible Story: God made each of us to help in different ways. Timothy and Tabitha • 1 Timothy 4:12; Acts 9:36-39
Week 4: May 28
- Bible Story: God made me to look for ways to help. Rebekah Helps • Genesis 24:15-20
MEMORY VERSE MOTIONS:
We have (bent hands to chest)
the Lord our God (point up)
to help us,’ (thumb up on palm)
2 Chronicles 32:8. (Open hands like a book.)
Activity Page for preschoolers during sermon