Welcome to our Young Adults! Here you’ll find all the resources you’ll need to have a great online worship experience right where you are!
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Watch the video (linked below) with your child.
- Use the discussion questions immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your child!
- Use the Activity/GodTime pages (linked below) to generate more activities and discussion opportunities.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Friendship: Using your words and actions to show others you care
Bible Story: (Jesus Forgives Peter) • John 21:1-19
Bottom Line: Friends forgive one another.
Key Passage: “A friend loves at all times. They are there to help when trouble comes.” Proverbs 17:17 (NIrV)
- Have you ever had to forgive a friend? What happened?
- Have you ever had to ask for forgiveness from a friend? How did it feel?
- How can you show forgiveness to a friend beyond just accepting their apology?
- What do you do when you forgive a friend, but they keep hurting you in the same way? (You can forgive, while also remembering week one: choose your friends carefully. If someone keeps showing you that they’re not a good friend, or are bad for you, you can choose wisely about the time you spend with them and ask an adult you trust for advice and help. BUT we should always offer forgiveness.)
We encourage you to take time to together pray as a family.