Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Commitment—Making a plan and putting it into practice
Bible Story: Over and Over (Training to Win the Prize) • 1 Corinthians 9:24-25
(supporting: Matthew 22:36-40)
Key Question: How does practice help?
Bottom Line: Keep practicing what matters most.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can love God, love others, and love life.
Memory Verse: “Training the body has some value. But being godly has value in every way. It promises help for the life you are now living and the life to come.” 1 Timothy 4:8, NIrV
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What makes us feel like quitting something even though we know it’s important to keep practicing and get better at it?
- What can you do or remember when you want to quit practicing something important?
- How does practice help you?
- What are the benefits of staying committed to the things that are important and matter most? What are some consequences of not sticking with something important?
How would you define COMMITMENT?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)