Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We now have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
GodTime: Use the page(s) that is most appropriate for your child.
Life App: Peace—Proving you care more about each other than winning an argument
Bible Story: Alive (Easter/God’s Big Story) • Colossians 1:20 and John 20:1-18
Key Question: Why does Easter matter?
Bottom Line: God made peace with us.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: So let us do all we can to live in peace. And let us work hard to build
up one another. Romans 14:19 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions:
- How did God make peace with us?
- Why does Easter matter? Why do we celebrate Easter?
- What changed for us when Jesus died?
- What is it important that the tomb was empty, that Jesus didn’t “stay dead”?
Lead the conversation towards what it means to have Jesus as your friend and Savior. Tell them how you came to trust Jesus as your friend and Savior. Remember, kids learn best through stories. Don’t be afraid to tell them yours!
We encourage to take some time to pray together as a family.[/column]