Welcome to our Young Adults! Great news- We have a live, online worship experience designed just for you. Join us Sunday morning at 11:15 via Zoom. Email us at email@example.com to get connected.
Parents- This week we encourage you to:
- Help your Young Adult connect with us LIVE, Sunday at 11:15.
- Use the discussion questions and GodTime pages, below, to continue the conversation at home throughout the week.
Life App: Individuality—Discovering who you’re meant to be so you can make a difference
Bible Story: Someone Like You (Image of God) • Genesis 1:26-28
Bottom Line: You were made in God’s image.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
Memory Verse: How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that. What you have done is wonderful. I know that very well. Psalm 139:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What does it mean to be made in the image of God?
- Sometimes it is hard to wrap your head around what it means to be made in the image of God and we need to trust God no matter what. What can help us to remember no matter how we feel that God made us in His image?
- What does it say about how we should treat others, knowing that they are made in the image of God? What about the annoying kid in your class—how would it define how you treat them to remember they are made in the image of God?
We encourage you to take some time to pray together as a family.