Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Individuality—Discovering who you’re meant to be so you can make a difference
Bible Story: Change Your Mind (Matthew) • Matthew 9:9-13
Bottom Line: Knowing Jesus changes how you see yourself.
Basic Truth: I am loved by God no matter what so I can belong in God’s family forever.
Memory Verse: How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that. What you have done is wonderful. I know that very well. Psalm 139:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- How would your friends describe you? How would you describe yourself?
- Would you describe yourself as valuable? Why or why not?
- How do you know Jesus sees you as valuable? Especially when you don’t feel valuable, how can you remember you matter to Jesus?
- How does it feel to know that Jesus sees you as valuable? How does it change the way you think about yourself?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)