Welcome to this week’s KidCity Online Experience! Check out all the resources you’ll need to have a great KidCity experience right where you are! The teaching video, conversation guides, worship songs, and activities for the week are all right here.
We’d also love to be friends with you on Facebook so we can stay “in the know” with each other. Follow us at facebook.com/hopekidcity/ If you have a question about anything or just want to reach out directly, e-mail us at email@example.com.
How to Use This Page:
- Watch the Online Experience video with your child.
- Use the Discussion Guide immediately following the video to unpack the lesson with your kiddos!
- Use the GodTime pages to generate more activities and discussion.
For kids (Online Experience Video)
Trouble getting the video to load? Try this link – CLICK HERE
Special Needs Ministry Modified Elementary Curriculum:
Life App: Individuality—Discovering who you’re meant to be so you can make a difference
Bible Story: Someone Like You (Image of God) • Genesis 1:26-28
Bottom Line: You were made in God’s image.
Basic Truth: I am made for a purpose so I have value.
Memory Verse: How you made me is amazing and wonderful. I praise you for that. What you have done is wonderful. I know that very well. Psalm 139:14 (NIrV)
Ask the following questions and discuss:
- What does it mean to be made in the image of God?
- Sometimes it is hard to wrap your head around what it means to be made in the image of God and we need to trust God no matter what. What can help us to remember no matter how we feel that God made us in His image?
- What does it say about how we should treat others, knowing that they are made in the image of God? What about the annoying kid in your class—how would it define how you treat them to remember they are made in the image of God?
Sermon Notes discussion guide (for kids who watch the adult service, too!)